1st Period: Planning
2nd Period: Planning
3rd Period: Regular Math
4th Period: Advanced Math
5th Period: Advanced Math
6th Period: Regular Math
706-556- 5990 ext 5816
Please call during planning time or email. I will respond to email within 24 hours.
Tutoring: It is the students responsibility to request tutoring on level up days.
Assessments = 60%
Assignments = 40 %
It is the student's responsibility to schedule the reteaching/retesting with the teacher. Students will have only one opportunity to re-assess. The maximum score that a student may get on a reassessment is a 90.
1. Follow directions the first time they are given
2. Show respect for yourself and others
3. Raise your hand to respond/ask a question or to get out of your seat
4. Tend to all grooming needs outside of the classroom
5. Technology will only be used during approved instructional times only
6. Learning starts when you enter the classroom
loose leaf paper
Parents - the calendars will be updated weekly. I encourage you to have your child log into Infinite campus and Google Classroom to show you what they are working on in class and/or grades.
Students - log in through Classlink and go to the Google folder to log into Google Classroom or infinite campus
1st Period 7:30-8:20 (student connections/teacher planning)
2nd Period 8:23-9:13 (student connections/teacher planning)
3rd Period 9:16-10:26
4th Period/Lunch 10:29-12:08
5th Period 12:11-1:17
6th Period 1:20-2:30